A communications practitioner with 10+ years of multi-industry experience. Excels in project/initiative environments where communication planning, strategy, and execution needs are constantly changing. Highly familiar with managing communications in fast-paced environments.
Internal communication planning and strategy Writing and editing
Creative and technical content production Editorial content management Branding Social Media Events Content Vendor management Crisis communication Project management Thought leader publishing Leader communication consulting
Recent Work Experience
Business support consultant, Wells Fargo
• Support the Wholesale Transformation program, including both the Wholesale Flood Disaster Protection Act and LIBOR Transition initiatives, with communications planning, strategy, and execution.
• Manage communication touch points and provide consulting support for the Wholesale Operations Support Services team with day-to-day, tactical, and change communications, and resource and document repository management.
• Assisted project teams with migration, updates, archiving, and inventory of internal operating procedures, resource guides, job aids, and transaction forms.
• Manage loan booking and disbursement authorization repository for more than 250 Wholesale commercial banking offices, including screening requests for authorizations and overseeing annual audits of all authorizations.
Content and Internal Communications Manager, Bank of America Merchant Services
• Manage launch of internal communications and content strategy. This includes an coordination of editorial calendar, yearly campaign/content series development, channel development and stimulation, and partnership and alignment with business leaders on content.
• Write internal news, produce video shorts, and design graphics for publication on intranet. Produce and publish weekly internal e-newsletter with increased opens of nearly 50% year-over-year.
• Lead editorial development and direction of white papers focused on industry trends and client solutions.
• Produce internal town hall meetings for the CEO and CMO. Manage budget of approximately $90,000 for all of webcast events. Moderate questions for most webcast events.
• Consult senior leadership on speeches, talking points, and general internal communications style and messaging.
Communication consultant, Sealed Air Corporation
• Support the execution of campaign tactics for Global Food Care communications as part of the 2016 strategy.
• Manage the editorial calendar, and in partnership with regional marketing communications leaders, align social media and news outputs with marketing campaigns and yearly strategy.
• Lead writer for Food Care division page on intranet, and co-writer and editor of external Food Care communications including press releases, case studies, blogs, and sustainability reports.
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism (Spanish)
Adobe Premiere Pro
HTML / CSS
Poppulo (f.k.a. Newsweaver)